Please explore the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below.
- Does your practice see pregnant patients?
We do not deliver babies, but we diagnose, and refer patients with early pregnancies.
- Does you practice participate with all insurance companies?
We participate with most insurance plans. There are a few that we do not:
- Maryland Medicaid
- All out of state Medicaid (Including Pennsylvania and Maryland)
- UPMC HMO
- TriCare Prime (active duty)
- Keystone Blue (Pennsylvania HMO)
If you have any questions, please contact your insurance company to confirm that we are in your network. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-581-6802.
- What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Don’t forget to bring a picture ID and insurance card. Additionally, bring your completed New Patient Forms. You can save time by digitally filling out and printing your new patient forms or print and fill out by hand prior to your first appointment.
- How do I find your office?
- Our office is located at 3496 University Avenue, Morgantown, WV 26505. Note: If you are using a GPS unit, please use STAR CITY as the town, rather than Morgantown, as not all GPS units are updated. We provide detailed driving instructions on our contact page.